About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Sunny Peng. I am woman who is a shopaholic ,and a couch potato I can remember goods’ price at a glance ,so I always can buy thing by cheaper price. Shopping online is a very easy, convenient, comfortable, and fast way to find something I want, therefore I always spend many times in front of computer to surf on those auction website and network shopping center to compare price for get cheaper goods. R Shopping is my biggest hobby, but I keep the cost in my budgetary.

Monday, March 21, 2011

It's easy to use G-market

Last Wednesday, I bought four jackets at G-market (a Korean shopping website).It isn’t so difficult as most of people think about, because G-market has an English website. Just register an account, and prepare a visa bank debit card or a credit card. Then you can shop at G-market. Remember , when you pay for the bill , choose “paypal”, not foreign credit card. Paypal is a internet bank which is used by credit .It counts bill by USD. NTD is rising in value these days, so it’s a good time to buy things which are counted by USD.


Ps. China trust’s VISA debit card can be used on foreign websites. Just get one! It can also debit at 7-11. Is it very convenient?

7 comments:

  1. Actually, I am quite interested in shopping online, but not until recently have I taken an action. Therefore, it is really a good news to know that you are an online-shopping lover.If you do not mind guiding a freshman, may I ask for some advice from you? I will definitely be really appreciated if you accept this. Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so is G-Mart really a Korean shopping website? It's cool that you found such a website to shop for things and offered so many useful buying tips!! I think if I want to do online shopping next time, I will take G-Mart into account, cuz I just can't help but click on the website, and found so many cool things on the it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm Tracy, the girl sitting in the left back of you. I'm so interested in online shopping, and I want to buy goods on G-market, too. However, I don't have a credit card. :'(
    Maybe you can tell me if you want to buy something next time. Ha ha. I can help you save some shipping and handing. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say that this is really a useful post, because I really love shopping on the Internet. G-market is quite famous to Taiwanese and it is often discussed on the PTT.
    I’ve been thinking of shopping on it, but restricted to not completely knowing its shopping ways and rules. The main problem is that I don’t have a credit card, so far I still have bought things on the website Taobao(淘寶),since it does not have pay by credit card. I am sure you must have heard it. Shopping on line is quite interesting and exciting, because you cannot quite what you will get until you see it. Maybe next time we can exchange some online shopping information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Miaviify Tsai:Of course!If you have any problems,just come to ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Tracy Chen:You can add me into facebook.I always tell my friends what I will buy on facebook and plurk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To Yvonne: I have a Taobao account ,too .I also know how to buy things on Taobao, but there are too too too many goods, it makes me tired to find what I want. My friend likes to use Taobao, so I usually ask her to buy good on Taobao for me.

    ReplyDelete