About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Sunny Peng. I am woman who is a shopaholic ,and a couch potato I can remember goods’ price at a glance ,so I always can buy thing by cheaper price. Shopping online is a very easy, convenient, comfortable, and fast way to find something I want, therefore I always spend many times in front of computer to surf on those auction website and network shopping center to compare price for get cheaper goods. R Shopping is my biggest hobby, but I keep the cost in my budgetary.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

G-market is really FAST!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say G-market is really FAST!!!!The jackets I mentioned on last article only took me 2 days waiting!!!! It’s even faster than Taiwan’s ordinary mail!! Up to the present, I haven’t waited for more than 1 week for the goods from G-market. Comparing to those famous Taiwan sellers on Yahoo auction, they always presale their goods, and buyers needs to wait even more than a month. I am still lured by those beautiful photos (models XD) on Yahoo auction and buy the goods sometimes. When I feel tired or regret for waiting, I always tell myself “That’s a surprise gift that I bought for myself.” or” I bought it for next season, so it’s ok to receive it at next season. ”.


4 comments:

  1. ONLY 2 DAYS!!! It's really incredible! It’s really sad that people must WAIT FOR SO LONG shopping online. And I’m also HATE those who presales products, and in the end saying that the product is OUT OF STOCK!!!! God damnit, it just breaks people’s hearts. But recently, I felt GUILTY that I have spent so much time doing online window shopping. It just keeps grabbing my time. : ( However, the amusement of receiving what you so-called surprise is like a drug that makes me addicted to it. I really need to arrange my time properly. Hope it won’t be a problem for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven’t tried to buy clothes online because I am afraid that they will not fit me. It will troublesome to return the goods back to the seller and I have to wait for other goods to me. Have you ever received the goods you don’t like? What would you do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Cindy Yeh:You can try Yahoo Shopping Center (雅虎購物中心).Their goods can be returned for free. You just choose “return”, and they will come to you home to take the goods.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Erica:I just have “OUT OF STOCK” this situation from Yahoo auction last week. My dress!!!! I really love that dress!!! Why???? I still feel sad about that. I usually do window shopping,, too. It wastes time , but release stress.

    ReplyDelete