About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Sunny Peng. I am woman who is a shopaholic ,and a couch potato I can remember goods’ price at a glance ,so I always can buy thing by cheaper price. Shopping online is a very easy, convenient, comfortable, and fast way to find something I want, therefore I always spend many times in front of computer to surf on those auction website and network shopping center to compare price for get cheaper goods. R Shopping is my biggest hobby, but I keep the cost in my budgetary.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Chien-yen Shabu Shabu

Today,I went to Chien-yen Shabu Shabu (千葉火鍋) with my friend, which has just been open for 2 month .When we arrived at the restaurant, there were many people waiting for seats  in front of the restaurant. We also waited 30 minutes for seat today. That is a Shabu Shabu buffer, so there are many kinds of food, like cake, ice cream, salad, fruit, drink, chocolate spring, ice dessert…etc .I ate this kind of buffer many time. Most of them also have many kinds of food, but their meat is not very good. I have to say, the meet is really good in this restaurant, and their drink and ice cream are also delicious, but their cake is so so. This lunch cost me 440NTD(today is holiday price),and it is worthy!

4 comments:

  1. Although this might cost me so much money, I think that it's still very worthy!
    Last semester I went to "鍋大爺" for class reunion, the food there was very inviting, too.
    So I think you can give it a try next time.


    Cibyl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's sounds delicious and wonderful! I start getting hungry. Is there any photo about this meal? Ha ha! However, a lunch costs 440NTD is so expensive! If it is for dinner, I might have a try!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my hometown, there is also a Chien-yen Shabu Shabu, and I went there a few times. It is cheap indeed, and serves lots of foods, but not very good.

    ReplyDelete