About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Sunny Peng. I am woman who is a shopaholic ,and a couch potato I can remember goods’ price at a glance ,so I always can buy thing by cheaper price. Shopping online is a very easy, convenient, comfortable, and fast way to find something I want, therefore I always spend many times in front of computer to surf on those auction website and network shopping center to compare price for get cheaper goods. R Shopping is my biggest hobby, but I keep the cost in my budgetary.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Comfortable shopping in 師大night market

Last Sunday I went to 師大night market with friends, but we got there at 12:30pm. Right! At noon! We started shopping after lunch, about 2:00pm.”Don’t you think that is too early? The vendors and stores haven’t opened yet.” You must think like that.
I hate crowd ,and the crowd in 師大night market in the evening, especially, on holiday is very very horrible! But we only had that day to get together, and we really wanted to shop, so we decided to focus on the small stores which are on the small roads. This kind of stores open at around 2:00-3:00pm already, and the goods are special and unusual but more expensive than the goods on the main road. We got out at 5:00-6:00 pm., the timing that the crowd came in.
If you hate crowd like me ,and you only have time on holiday, you can try this schedule :Lunch ,shopping, and go home when you start feeling crowd.

7 comments:

  1. I hate crowd, too. But I haven’t gone to 師大night market that early before because my friends and I were afraid of little stores open at noon. Maybe I can follow the same type of schedule as yours. May I ask where did you have your lunch? I know little about delicious restaurants in 師大night market. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to Evans. I ate brunch, and I thought it too oily to me, but my friends' burger were delicious. You can try burgers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your idea is very smart.I remember that I went to 師大 night market at 8:00pm last time and the crowd made me diffcult to walk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate crowded places too, so I choose the time that there are few people to go to the night market. I have been to those cute but small shops before. I love those cute goods, but they are really expensive. I can only appreciate them. I will go to 師大night market tomorrow. Maybe I can go to those cute shops again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coincidentally, I just came back from there. People crazily crowded into the night market. I hate crowd and I have gone there as early as you did. In fact, walking around the night market in afternoon is a special experience. You can enjoy lazy atmosphere there especially in sunny days, that is really amazing. Since I hate crowd, now all the reason why I go there is for delicious food. I love all the snacks there, they are so intriguing. Since I hate crowd, when I finish my meal, I leave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your suggestion! I also like go shopping and hate be in crowed. Going to the same place but in different time may always have special feeling. Hope you really have great time there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had not realized that I don't really like night market until I entered university. Haha~ I hate crowd, too. Furthermore, I have no interest in buying clothes or shoes in night market, due to the quality... So I also prefer to go to 師大 in afternoon. I think the best timing is 16:00-17:00 because almost all the food stands has just started to offer delicious food and I don't need to wait too long.:P

    ReplyDelete