About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Sunny Peng. I am woman who is a shopaholic ,and a couch potato I can remember goods’ price at a glance ,so I always can buy thing by cheaper price. Shopping online is a very easy, convenient, comfortable, and fast way to find something I want, therefore I always spend many times in front of computer to surf on those auction website and network shopping center to compare price for get cheaper goods. R Shopping is my biggest hobby, but I keep the cost in my budgetary.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Recycle Factory(再生工場)


I think most of people know that the store sells second-hand goods.

Last Sunday I went to Kung-Kuan with my friend to relieve the pressure preparing exams. In this store, I bought a little red hat, which is special and similar to one of my favorite singer’s hat. I put it on my friend’s head and take a picture, because that day I was too sloppy to fit it.


Well, it is not the point in this article.

I like this store very much, not only because the goods are cheap, but also enjoy the fun of treasure hunt. I went there not for finding something on my desire list but for searching the worthy goods for me. I often take much time buying nothing in there but I still feel fulfilled. Am I weird?

4 comments:

  1. “A thing’s value is not its cost but how you see it.” I think this line can best describe your situation. I have this kind of experience too. I have a very old watch; my grandmother gave it to me on my 11-year-old birthday. People all think that it is tattered and out of fashion, but it is a treasure to me because it’s very important and meaningful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask where "Kung-Kuan" is?

    I like second-hand stores as well, especially a second-hand book store! I can always find wonderful things with extreme low price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I have been to Kung-Kuan for thousands of times but I have never noticed the recycle factory! I'll definitely go there some other times. Anyway, I enjoy the period of treasury hunting, especially there is a flea market or an off-season sells. I think it was the best time and the most exciting moment of grabbing nice, at the same time, cheap goods.

    ReplyDelete