About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Sunny Peng. I am woman who is a shopaholic ,and a couch potato I can remember goods’ price at a glance ,so I always can buy thing by cheaper price. Shopping online is a very easy, convenient, comfortable, and fast way to find something I want, therefore I always spend many times in front of computer to surf on those auction website and network shopping center to compare price for get cheaper goods. R Shopping is my biggest hobby, but I keep the cost in my budgetary.

Monday, May 2, 2011

I am so stupid~~~in purchase!

It is May already, but I haven’t taken out my spring and summer clothes. I wish I could finish this staff in this week or I would have no clothes to wear next week. It was cold for very long time, and I think I am smart about buying few spring clothes, because it’s getting summer!!!!!

Well, remembering I argued about Taiwan sellers on Yahoo auction in my second article, even I know it deeply well, but I still do the same stupid thing again and again!

I ordered some dresses on” SeNsE” which isn’t a very famous Taiwan sellers on Yahoo auction. Do You know what time I ordered and paid for those staff??  3/23!!!!!!!!  

And 4/1, they told me that one of my dresses was discontinued!!!!!! That is the most beautiful dress!!! 

Well, it is not the most annoying thing. The most annoying thing is, until today, there are still 2 dresses out of stock, so I haven’t gotten my dresses yet!!!!


I am so stupid, I am so stupid, I am so stupid~~~in purchase!!!!
(This lyrics comes from Bigbang-stupid liar "I am so stupid, I am so stupid, I am so stupid~~~in love. "XD)
 

1 comment:

  1. I think you must live in the school’s dorm right?! Because one of my classmates who stays in the dorm has experienced the same thing. Her hometown is in Jia-Yi. So, many of her clothes are in the closets back there. She didn’t bring that many things to wear to Taipei because she thinks that they are heavy and also Taipei is very convenient and she can buy some whenever she wants. But things just doesn’t what she thinks, it’s just like you.

    ReplyDelete